Harbert Growth Partners seeks to generate superior returns for our investors by identifying and investing in the most promising emerging growth stage companies in the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic U.S.
We seek to capitalize on what we believe are compelling regional dynamics, such as a strong and fast-growing economy, significant research and development activities and an established entrepreneurial community. The HGP team combines substantial investment, advisory and operating experience with capital and networking contacts to support great entrepreneurial teams in successfully executing their growth plans. With offices in Richmond, Virginia, Birmingham, Alabama, and Gainesville, Florida, we are well positioned to partner with entrepreneurs throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
Wayne L. Hunter
Wayne L. Hunter is a Managing Partner in the General Partner and co-founder and head of Harbert Growth Partners’ investment team. Mr. Hunter joined HMC in 2002 and serves on the boards of Kaleo, Netsertive, MapAnything and Racemi. He also serves on the board of the Florida Venture Forum, and he was a past conference chair and board member of North Carolina’s Council for Entrepreneurial Development and Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology. Mr. Hunter was previously on the board of AireWire, Movero, Unitrends and Yap. Prior to joining HMC, he was a founding Managing Director and Head of Wachovia’s Technology Investment Banking Group (and predecessor firms First Union Securities and Wheat First Butcher Singer). In addition, he was a member of Wachovia’s Private Equity/Venture Capital Fund Investment Committee and served on Wachovia’s Investment Banking Management Committee. He has more than twenty-five years of experience working with leading entrepreneurs and venture capitalists in the Southeast Region. During his tenure in investment banking, he advised on more than one hundred financing and M&A transactions totaling $24 billion. His mergers and acquisitions and financial advisory experience encompass the internet, software, IT services, communications services and equipment sectors.
Mr. Hunter holds a degree in law (J.D.) from the University of Alabama School of Law and a Bachelor of Science degree from Auburn University.
Brian C. Carney
Brian Carney is a Partner in the General Partner. Mr. Carney joined HMC in 2007 and currently serves on the boards of Anutra Medical, Clinipace Worldwide, Envera Health, Healthcare Interactive, Social Safeguard, and WiserTogether. Mr. Carney is a board member of the Council for Entrepreneurial Development in Durham, NC and is a former Board member of the Richmond Venture Forum. Prior to joining HMC, Mr. Carney was an associate with Morgan Stanley Venture Partners where he executed healthcare growth equity investments. Prior to Morgan Stanley Venture Partners, Mr. Carney was a financial analyst in Morgan Stanley’s Healthcare Investment Banking Group.
Mr. Carney holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Virginia and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with honors from Washington & Lee University.
Robert L. Crutchfield
Robert L. Crutchfield is a Partner in the General Partner. Mr. Crutchfield joined HMC in September 2008 and serves as a Board Member of IngagePatient and WellCentive, and as a board observer for ControlScan, MaxCyte, nContact, OpenQ and WiserTogether. In addition to his responsibilities at HMC, he is a member of the Board of Directors for the Southeast Medical Device Association, the Florida Venture Forum, the Innovation Depot in Birmingham, AL, and the Atlanta Venture Forum. Mr. Crutchfield also serves as a member of the Investment Advisory Board for the Florida Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research, the Florida High Tech Corridor Council¸ is a Venture Fellow at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, is a member of the Advisory Board for the STEM Path to MBA at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, and is a Visiting Executive at Auburn University. Prior to joining HMC, Mr. Crutchfield served as Senior Vice President/General Manager of the Pharmacy Services Division at U.S. Oncology, a privately held, vertically integrated cancer care provider network with cancer clinics in more than 440 sites of service and a physician network consisting of over 1,000 medical oncologists and radiation oncologists. His division 15 was responsible for approximately $2 billion of annual revenue and under his leadership the division’s EBITDA grew to over $80 million. Mr. Crutchfield was also a Senior Executive at CardinalHealth, where he served as Vice President of New Ventures. While with Cardinal Health, he built and launched a new surgical products business unit through licensing of new technologies, acquisitions and creating a new North American sales channel. In 1994, Mr. Crutchfield founded Surgical Innovations and Services, Inc. (SIS), a surgical laser management company. Under his leadership, SIS became a leader in the emerging outsource management sector, with over 300 hospitals and surgery centers under contract with SIS for management, oversight and delivery of their surgical laser programs. In 2000, SIS merged with Surgical Laser Technologies, Inc. (SLTI) a publicly traded surgical laser-manufacturing firm. Mr. Crutchfield continued as President of SIS and served as VP of Sales, Marketing and Business Development for SLTI, until he exited the company following its acquisition by publicly-traded Photomedex, Inc. Mr. Crutchfield is a graduate of the University of Georgia and holds Bachelor of Science degrees in Political Science and Chemistry.
Thomas D. Roberts III
Thomas D. Roberts III is a Partner in the General Partner, and joined HMC in 2002 as a founding member of the HGP Investment Team. He currently serves on the boards of ControlScan, Iconixx, Invincea, Ledbury and Mobile Posse and manages HGP’s investment in Clarabridge. He led HGP’s investments in and was a board member of Agility Healthcare (sold to GE Healthcare) and JackBe (sold to Software AG). He also serves as a consultant to the Office of the Secretary of Defense’s Rapid Reaction Technology Office, helping the DoD to identify promising emerging commercial technologies for the government. He is a member of the Executive Committee of the board of the Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (“MAVA”). Before joining HMC, Mr. Roberts was a senior investment banker for Wachovia (and predecessor firms First Union Securities and Wheat First Butcher Singer), where he originated and successfully executed over forty public and private equity and M&A advisory transactions for clients in the technology, telecom and healthcare sectors. He was a founding member of First Union’s Technology Investment Banking Group. Prior to investment banking, he was with Markowitz & McNaughton, a strategy consulting firm, specializing in competitive analysis, market opportunity assessment, bench-marking and acquisition buy-side search and due diligence services for Fortune 500 clients. He holds a Master of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Virginia.
William W. Brooke
Mr. Brooke is an EVP and Limited Partner of Harbert Management Corporation, and serves as a member of the HGP Investment Committee. He serves on the board of MaxCyte, as well as Southeast BIO and the Biotechnology Association of Alabama. He formerly served as the Chair of SEBio, Innovation Depot and the Alabama Innovation Council. He has been advising earlystage companies for more than twenty years and previously served on the boards of Aldagen, Innovative Biosensors, NovaMin, Optimal Radiology, AV Holdings (Atherotech), Visador, Nationwide Homes and Emageon (NASDAQ: EMAG). As an Executive Vice President and Board member of HMC since its inception, Mr. Brooke initially served as HMC General Counsel and later as its Chief Operating Officer. Before joining HMC, Mr. Brooke served as General Counsel of Harbert Corporation. Prior to that role, he was a founder and managing partner of Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff and Brandt, a law firm in Birmingham, AL. He has been a guest lecturer on venture capital for the MBA programs at the University of Alabama, the University of Alabama-Birmingham and Birmingham-Southern College. He holds a degree in law (J.D.) and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business management from the University of Alabama.
William W. Brooke, Jr.
William W. Brooke Jr. is an Associate with Harbert Growth Partners. Mr. Brooke joined HMC in July 2012 to assist in the areas of financial analysis, deal sourcing, portfolio company monitoring, investment due diligence, and market research. Prior to joining HMC, Mr. Brooke worked in the Investment Banking Groups of Morgan Stanley and Sterne, Agee and Leach where he participated in a variety of merger and acquisition, leveraged buyout, and capital markets transactions across a broad range of industries. Prior to his career in Investment Banking, Mr. Brooke was a Project Manager with Montgomery Martin Contractors, a boutique Real Estate Development and Commercial Contracting firm in Nashville, TN. Mr. Brooke holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina, a Master of Science in Finance degree from the University of Alabama and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics
David C. Gerstenmaier, Jr.
David C. Gerstenmaier, Jr. (also known as Chip) is a Senior Analyst with Harbert Growth Partners. Mr. Gerstenmaier joined HMC in July 2016 to assist in the areas of financial analysis, deal sourcing, portfolio company monitoring, investment due diligence, and market research. Prior to joining HMC, Mr. Gerstenmaier worked in the Investment Banking Group at BB&T Capital Markets where he participated in a variety of sell-side M&A, leveraged buyout, and capital markets transactions across a broad range of industries including transportation, third-party logistics, and specialty distribution. Mr. Gerstenmaier holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University.
HGP seeks to identify and invest in emerging companies with high growth potential. We seek to invest with seasoned entrepreneurs building emerging growth stage companies with defensible positions in large and growing markets. HGP typically invests $3.0 million to $7.0 million initially and continues to invest and build value through the growth of our portfolio companies. We typically seek board representation in our investments and provide constructive, strategic, operating and networking support to our portfolio companies.
We concentrate our investment focus on opportunities that, in our view, demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Experienced management teams
- Large and growing addressable markets
- Recurring revenue business models
- Scalable operating platforms
- Communications and IT Infrastructure
- Internet and Digital Media
- Cyber Security
- Financial Technology
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Services
- Medical Devices/Technology
Clarabridge is a leading software as a service provider of customer experience analytics software. Clarabridge’s Content Mining Platform provides marketing and operations executives access to customer sentiments by mining and exposing actionable customer experience feedback buried in text-based survey responses, web postings and support calls. The output from this platform enables companies to create more profitable offerings and develop stronger relationships with their customers.
ControlScan is an emerging provider of Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) security compliance solutions focused exclusively on small- and medium-sized businesses (“SMBs”). PCI data security standards have been adopted by the major credit card brands to alleviate security vulnerabilities and protect cardholder data for all merchants that handle cardholder data. ControlScan is the only provider focused exclusively on SMB merchants, which are defined as merchants processing fewer than 1 million brand transactions. The company has uniquely tailored its services to meet SMB merchants’ needs for easily-implemented and cost-effective PCI compliance solutions.
Iconixx Software Corporation (“Iconixx” or the “Company”), based in Austin, TX, provides SaaSbased Incentive Compensation Management solutions, making it a one‐stop resource to automate tracking and payment of sales commissions and other forms of variable compensation such as incentive and merit bonus plans. Iconixx provides a cost‐effective, cloudbased solution designed to empower companies to leverage incentive compensation programs to drive improved business results. The Company delivers innovative solutions for companies of all sizes and across numerous verticals around the world.
Invincea is an innovative emerging cybersecurity anti-malware software company that has developed a patent-pending, revolutionary desktop security software suite and threat intelligence network appliance for protecting enterprise, government and home users from Internet attacks.
Mobile Posse is the leading provider of next-generation mobile advertising and mCRM solutions for the active home screen. Using proprietary patent-pending technology, Mobile Posse enables advertisers, content providers and wireless carriers to proactively reach consumers through the prime real-estate on the mobile phone.
Netsertive’s digital marketing intelligence platform empowers brands and local businesses to work together to win local customers. The company’s two complementary solutions, MarketWise™ for Brands and StreetWise™ for Local Businesses, enable cooperative marketing and resource sharing between brands and their local business partners. Both are powered by Netsertive’s proprietary learning engine, which combines the company’s deep industry experience with the collective intelligence of its extensive network of automotive, IT technology, major appliance, furniture, consumer electronics, dental and eye care clients to deliver unprecedented campaign speed, performance and value.
Founded in 2009 and based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, the company has a history of rapid growth, a world-class team and the strength of venture capital funding from top firms RRE Ventures, Harbert Venture Partners and Greycroft Partners. Netsertive was named 2014 Software Company of the Year by North Carolina Technology Association and was named among Inc. Magazine’s 500 fastest-growing private companies two years in a row.
Morrisville, North Carolina
Charleston, South Carolina
Racemi, Inc. delivers the fastest, most user-friendly server migration solution in the market, enabling businesses to move workloads between dissimilar physical, virtual, or cloud platforms in any combination or direction. For Racemi’s customers, this minimizes any unease over vendor lock-in, while enabling high availability or disaster recovery strategies that span all major providers. Racemi offers its unique and proprietary provisioning and migration through two products, Racemi DynaCenter, an enterprise software based offering, and Racemi Cloud Path, a SaaS based migration model.
Unitrends specializes in data protection and rapid recovery appliances, providing business systems continuity for small and middle market enterprises. The core of the company’s solution is file-level backup/restore, Bare Metal Recovery and Block-Based Replication. The company’s software is integrated into a backup device known as a Data Protection Unit (“DPU”), which is available in a variety of form factors and storage capacities. DPU’s can be deployed locally and also replicated to an offsite vault for offsite disaster recovery.
Columbia, South Carolina
Anutra Medical has developed a novel local anesthetic delivery system designed to reduce the time of anesthetic onset and significantly reduce pain on injection for patients. The Company’s patented system simplifies the process for buffering anesthesia and was launched initially in the dental market.
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina http://anutramedical.com
CareSync provides a patient-centered chronic care management (“CCM”) solution that combines industry-leading technology and 24/7 care coordination services for providers to efficiently offer patients turnkey chronic care management, and bill Medicare for reimbursement. The Company provides a powerful combination of services and technology for healthcare enterprises, Payers, ACO’s, Special Need’s Plans, Hospital Systems, etc., to interact with patients and their families as they coordinate care.
Clinipace is a global full-service digital Clinical Research Organization (dCRO) offering technology-driven clinical services to pharmaceutical and medical device companies conducting clinical trials and registries. The digital component of the Company’s service offerings, through its proprietary TEMPO software, is a key differentiator in the way it services the CRO market, and allows Clinipace to provide greater efficiency and transparency to its clients.
Morrisville, North Carolina
Healthcare Interactive focuses on consuming massive amounts of healthcare data from existing systems in order to present this information, along with analytic measures, in an actionable way. Using patented technology and flexible architecture, the Company empowers insurance companies, health systems, and third-party administrators in processing complex benefit designs.
IngagePatient, Inc. provides a Software as a Service (“SaaS”) based patient registration and scheduling application. The software allows a patient to electronically complete and sign all the forms required by health care providers. In addition, the software includes automatic insurance verification, automatic appointment reminders and the ability for patients to request specific appointment dates and times, request prescription refills and communicate directly with their doctor, via secure online messaging, through a physician’s website, patient portal, or Facebook page. RegisterPatient allows for one-click electronic patient referrals between affiliated health care providers and acts as a tool for patients to keep an individual personal health record that contains data, forms, information, and prescriptions across their spectrum of care.
Kaléo is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to putting a new generation of life-saving personal medical products in patients’ hands. On April 3, 2014, the FDA approved EVZIO, the first and only naloxone auto-injector intended to be available for emergency administration by family members or caregivers in cases of known or suspected opioid overdose.1 The company’s first product approval, Auvi-Q™ (www.Auvi-Q.com) (Allerject™ in Canada), was licensed to Sanofi US which launched the product in early 2013. Our mission is to provide demonstrably superior medical products that empower patients and caregivers to confidently take control in potentially life-threatening situations. We believe patients and caregivers are the experts on how their medical condition impacts their lives, and are an integral part of our product development process. Each kaléo product combines an established drug with an innovative delivery platform with the goal of achieving superiority and cost effectiveness.
MaxCyte is a clinical stage cell therapeutics company with a pipeline of product development partnerships in cell-based therapies. The company’s platform technology utilizes flow electroporation (brief pulses of electric current used to permeate cell membranes) to break down the barriers to ex-vivo cell loading and the manufacture of viral vectors.
Social SafeGuard enables social collaboration to create competitive advantage while overcoming regulatory compliance challenges, legal threats, and security risk exposure. Social SafeGuard is an award-winning and industry leading solution for social risk management in use by leading companies in the pharmaceutical, retail, consumer and financial services industries.
WellCentive offers a comprehensive set of Web-based patient registry, modular Electronic Health Record (EHR) and other HIT solutions for preventive care, chronic disease management, and health information exchange programs.
WiserTogether is an award-winning SaaS based healthcare IT company that helps patients evaluate and choose treatments that work. The Company’s shared decision tool is a personalized, data-driven online and mobile tool that helps match patients with treatments based on patient preferences, constraints, costs and clinical evidence. Users have better compliance and a reduction in treatment trial-error resulting in lower costs and improved outcomes.
Agility provides business process optimization solutions targeted at hospitals and other acute care facilities. The company combines its proprietary software and implementation services with RFID and other location-tracking technologies to provide significant ROI for hospitals in transforming their enterprise patient care management and operational workflow. Sold to GE Healthcare in 2008.
JackBe delivers real-time business intelligence software that empowers organizations to create, customize, and collaborate through enterprise mashups for faster decision-making and better business results. JackBe’s Presto platform provides dynamic solutions that leverage internal and external data while meeting tough enterprise security and governance requirements. Sold to Software AG (DAX – SOW AG) in August of 2013.
Chevy Chase, Maryland
nContact is a cardiovascular medical device company that is developing a complete minimally-invasive surgical platform for treating Atrial Fibrillation (“AF”). The company’s technology uses radiofrequency (RF) ablation devices that enable active contact and engagement between flexible, conformable electrodes and cardiac tissue, providing predictable and effective cardiac tissue ablation.
Morrisville, North Carolina
NovaMin is establishing its proprietary oral healthcare technology as the next generation active-ingredient foundation for consumer oral healthcare and professional dental products. NovaMin addresses rapidly growing, unmet oral care needs by amplifying the natural biological defenses and repair mechanisms of the mouth. Sold to GlaxoSmithKline in 2009.
Yap creates and markets voice-enabled software that converts speech into text for multiple applications for mobile devices. For example, users can send emails, text messages, and access web services such as search, via a unified client interface on their mobile devices. Yap also offers fully automated voicemail transcription services. Sold to a Fortune 100 technology company in 2011.
Charlotte, North Carolina
- September 1, 2016 - HGP – First Next Gen machine learning engine to identify malware
- August 17, 2016 - HGP – Netsertive Named an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company for Fourth Consecutive Year
- August 15, 2016 - HGP – Anutra Medical Launches into National Dental Distribution with NDC, Inc.
- August 2, 2016 - HGP – Healthcare Interactive Names Ron Nall Chief Operating Officer
- August 1, 2016 - HGP – CSRA and Racemi Deliver Game-Changing Cloud Migration Services
- July 27, 2016 - HGP – Shipt secures $20M in new funding
- July 25, 2016 - HGP – Harbert Venture Partners II, L.P. Announces Sale of Wellcentive to Royal Philips NV
- July 20, 2016 - HGP – Philips to expand its Population Health Management business with the acquisition of Wellcentive
- July 15, 2016 - HGP – Advanced Data Systems Selects CareSync to Provide Care Coordination and Chronic Care Management Services and Solutions to Provider Groups
- July 11, 2016 - HGP – Iconixx Announces First Chief Revenue Officer, David Loia
- June 30, 2016 - HGP – Netsertive Sets up Next Growth Phase with Two New Executive Roles
- June 6, 2016 - HGP – CSC and Racemi Form Strategic Collaboration to Accelerate Enterprise Migration to the Cloud
- May 19, 2016 - HGP – Iconixx Achieves CIOReview Ranking for 20 Most Promising Sales Management Software 2016
- May 16, 2016 - HGP – Invincea Debuts New Invisible Endpoint Security Agent
- May 11, 2016 - HGP – Advanced Health Planning Company, Healthcare Interactive, Raises $3.4 Million in Additional Funding
- May 7, 2016 - HGP – Clinipace Worldwide co-founders named E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year finalists
- April 25, 2016 - HGP – Anutra Medical Hires Experienced Executive to Launch Into Medical Market
- March 14, 2016 - HGP – Healthcare Interactive Awarded Population Health and Wellness Contract from Beaver Manufacturing
- February 22, 2016 - HVP – Adventist HealthCare Selects Wellcentive to Advance Population Health Management throughout its Clinically Integrated System
- February 12, 2016 - HVP – Wellcentive Selected by FamilyCare Health to Provide Population-Focused Quality Reporting and Care Management Solutions
- January 22, 2016 - HVP – Dominion Resources Adopts WiserTogether Platform To Improve Health Care Decision-Making for Employees
- December 18, 2015 - HVP – KLAS Research Rates Wellcentive as a Leader among Population Health Management Vendors
- December 9, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive Earns NCQA Prevalidation for PCMH
- December 4, 2015 - HVP – MCG and WiserTogether Partnership Drives Healthcare Transparency and Supports Informed Health Decisions
- November 23, 2015 - HVP – Harbert Venture Partners Congratulates 2015 Deloitte Fast 500 Winners
- November 17, 2015 - HVP – Netsertive Ranked Number 128 Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500
- November 17, 2015 - HVP – Invincea Ranked 118th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500™
- November 16, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive Named among Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- November 4, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive Named 2015 “Emerging Company of the Year”
- October 14, 2015 - HVP – AtriCure Completes Acquisition of nContact
- October 14, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive to Empower Two New Pediatric Population Health Programs at Seattle Children’s Hospital
- October 14, 2015 - HVP – Wiser Coach From WiserTogether Now Available In All Markets
- October 8, 2015 - HVP – 2015 Black Book Survey Ranks Wellcentive Highest among Managed Care Payment/Reimbursement Solutions
- October 7, 2015 - HVP – Netsertive Secures $15M to Accelerate Adoption of Industry-Leading Marketing Technology
- October 6, 2015 - HVP – Racemi Announces Expansion of Free Migration Software for Customers Moving to Amazon Web Services
- October 5, 2015 - HVP – Clarabridge Brings its Wildly Successful Customer Experience Management Event to London
- October 5, 2015 - HVP – AtriCure Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire nContact
- October 1, 2015 - HVP – PeopleMatter Named One of the Hottest Startups in HR Tech
- September 29, 2015 - HVP – kaléo to Donate 50,000 EVZIO® (naloxone HCl injection) Auto-Injectors in Honor of the UNITE to Face Addiction Rally
- September 18, 2015 - HVP – TBJ reveals the 50 fastest-growing companies in the Triangle
- September 15, 2015 - HVP – MaxCyte Appoints Chayon Laboratories as Distributor in Korea for the MaxCyte STX® and MaxCyte VLX®
- September 14, 2015 - HVP – Invincea Receives Five-Star Rating From SC Magazine, Recommended for Advanced Endpoint Protection
- September 1, 2015 - HVP – Invincea Advanced Endpoint Protection (AEP)
- August 31, 2015 - HVP – Auto-injector program helps save 126, firm says
- August 31, 2015 - HVP – Baltimore just got a massive donation of overdose-reversing naloxone
- August 31, 2015 - HVP – More than 100 Lives Reported Saved Since Launch of the “kaleo Cares” EVZIO® (naloxone HCl injection) Donation Program
- August 24, 2015 - HVP – Vantage Oncology Selects Wellcentive Solution to Drive PQRS Quality Reporting Initiatives
- August 19, 2015 - HVP – Clinipace Worldwide Honored in Inc. 500|5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year
- August 18, 2015 - HVP – Iconixx Software raises $10M to hire, expand products
- August 18, 2015 - HVP – Cloud Compensation Management Firm Iconixx Raises $10 Million in Growth Equity Funding
- August 17, 2015 - HVP – Email is out. PeopleMatter is in.
- August 13, 2015 - HVP – Netsertive Named 3rd Year in a Row: Triangle firms crack 2015’s Inc. 5000
- August 10, 2015 - HVP – CHRISTUS Health Expands Agreement with Wellcentive to Manage Population Health in Four States
- August 5, 2015 - HVP – HCI and GBMC HealthCare Launch Patient-Centered Medical Plan in Baltimore
- August 3, 2015 - HVP – Delaware Valley ACO Adopts Wellcentive’s Value-Based Care Solution to Manage 100,000+ Lives
- July 29, 2015 - HVP – Nashville Health Care Council names board of directors
- July 21, 2015 - HVP – nContact Appoints William Hawkins, Former CEO of Medtronic, Inc., as Board Chairman
- July 21, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive Adds Industry Veteran Tim Weldon to Leadership Team
- July 15, 2015 - HVP – The Huffington Post Lists PeopleMatter as a Company to Watch
- July 14, 2015 - HVP – PeopleMatter Builds Robust Sales Momentum in First Half of 2015
- July 8, 2015 - HVP – Netsertive Named 2015 Stevie® Online Marketing Award Winner
- July 8, 2015 - HVP – Invincea Achieves 150 Percent Year-Over-Year Growth in Second Quarter
- July 1, 2015 - HVP – RedBrick Health Announces the Addition of WiserTogether Personalized Decision Support Content to Its Award-Winning Health Engagement Platform
- June 25, 2015 - HVP – Racemi Teams with Amazon Web Services to Provide Customers No-Cost Access to Racemi’s Enterprise Migration Software
- June 16, 2015 - HVP – WiserTogether Expands Sales and Client Management Teams with Addition of Health Industry Executives
- June 10, 2015 - HVP – Netsertive Selected as a Red Herring Top 100 North America Winner
- June 8, 2015 - HVP – Invincea First to Receive Common Criteria Certification for Advanced Endpoint Threat Protection Offering
- May 21, 2015 - HVP – Clarabridge Acquires Engagor
- May 6, 2015 - HVP – Clinipace Worldwide Co-Founders Named E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year® 2015 Southeast Finalists
- April 29, 2015 - HVP – SelectAccount Helps Account Holders Use Their HSA Dollars Smartly by Offering WiserTogether’s Treatment Decision Support Solution
- April 23, 2015 - HVP – Three IT Companies Embrace NCQA’s eMeasure Pilot Testing Program
- April 21, 2015 - HVP – MaxCyte and Johns Hopkins University Announce Strategic Immuno-Oncology Collaboration to Advance CAR T-cell Therapies
- April 13, 2015 - HVP – Invincea Doubles Bookings in Q1 2015 Over Previous Year
- April 13, 2015 - HVP – Accovion Signs Agreement to Be Acquired by Clinipace Worldwide
- April 8, 2015 - HVP – EvergreenHealth Partners Taps Wellcentive to Strengthen Ability to Coordinate Care with Patients
- April 1, 2015 - HVP – WiserTogether Announces the Addition of Healthwise as a Content Partner for its Award-Winning Wiser Health Solution
- March 24, 2015 - HVP – Two Healthcare Informatics Innovator Awardees Use Technology to Manage Population Health and Value-based Reimbursement
- March 24, 2015 - HVP – OpenQ Joins Veeva OpenKey Partner Program
- February 26, 2015 - HVP – Clarabridge Reports Record Growth in 2014
- February 24, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive Celebrates 10th Anniversary as Pioneer in Population Health Management Solutions
- February 18, 2015 - HVP – WiserTogether Adds Well-Known Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team
- February 18, 2015 - HVP – Fred B. Davenport, Former PPD President, Joins Clinipace Worldwide Board of Directors
- February 18, 2015 - HVP – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana Will Offer WiserTogether’s Solution to its Membership
- February 3, 2015 - HVP – CIOReview Selects Invincea for 20 Most Promising Defense Technology Solution Providers
- January 27, 2015 - HVP – Kaleo and the Clinton Foundation’s Health Matters Initiative Unite to Reduce Prescription Opioid-Related Deaths
- January 27, 2015 - HVP – Invincea Announces Breakthrough Growth in 2014
- January 20, 2015 - HVP – Report Names Leaders In Expanding PHM Solutions Market
- January 15, 2015 - HVP – Clinipace Worldwide Closes on $50 Million M&A War Chest
- January 14, 2015 - HVP – Clinipace Ranks #5 on the Triangle Business Journal’s Fast 50 List
- January 13, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive adds health solutions experts to leadership team
- January 13, 2015 - HVP – Wellcentive Unveils Proven DSRIP Solution to Improve Healthcare Quality and Reduce Costs for Medicaid Patients
- January 9, 2015 - HVP – Early Vendor Leader Emerges for Population Health Management
- January 5, 2015 - HVP – WiserTogether and Best Doctors Partner to Offer Employers Complementary Solutions and Enhanced Value
- December 18, 2014 - HVP – Clarabridge Continues Strong Momentum as CEM Leader
- December 17, 2014 - HVP – Wellcentive Recognized by KLAS as an Early Leader in Helping Healthcare Customers Realize Tangible Benefits
- December 17, 2014 - HVP – Wellcentive Becomes First Solely Focused Population Health Management Vendor to Join CommonWell Health Alliance
- December 17, 2014 - HVP – Unitrends Scales Ranks of Deloitte Techonolgy Fast 500
- December 12, 2014 - HVP – Wellcentive Named Finalist for 2014 Intel Innovation Award
- December 12, 2014 - HVP – Clarabridge’s Sid Banerjee Named WBJ Most Admired CEO of 2014
- December 10, 2014 - HVP – Racemi Adds Professional Services Leader to Management Team
- November 24, 2014 - HVP – Invincea Secures Core IP in Advanced Threat Protection Endpoint Security Market With Two New Patent Awards
- November 20, 2014 - HVP – Netsertive Wins Software Company of the Year at 2014 NC Tech Awards
- November 17, 2014 - HVP – Texas Roadhouse Partners with PeopleMatter to Streamline Employee Hiring and Onboarding
- November 14, 2014 - Clarabridge Ranked Number 368 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2014 Technology Fast 500™
- November 12, 2014 - Racemi Receives AWS Leadership Award at re:Invent
- November 4, 2014 - HVP – Invincea Posts Record Performance in Third Fiscal Quarter
- September 10, 2014 - Wellcentive Named a “Standout” Vendor in Both Product and Market Ratings
- August 28, 2014 - Unitrends Ranks No. 1010 on the 2014 Inc. 5000 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 441 Percent
- August 25, 2014 - Netsertive Named a 2014 Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Company
- August 25, 2014 - Wellcentive Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
- August 21, 2014 - Clinipace Worldwide named to the 2014 Inc. 5000 List Fifth Consecutive Year in a Row
- August 5, 2014 - Unitrends Reports 22nd Straight Quarter of Record Growth
- July 25, 2014 - PeopleMatter: Driving Change with Superior Workforce Solutions
- July 9, 2014 - Migrating Existing Workloads to Cloud Computing Now 85 Percent Faster
- May 27, 2014 - Subway Co-op Selects PeopleMatter’s Employee Onboarding Platform
- May 8, 2014 - PeopleMatter Uses Big Data to Launch New Product at Collaborate ’14
- April 25, 2014 - Wellcentive Raises Growth Equity
- April 23, 2014 - Wellcentive Named a Population Health Management Leader in IDC MarketScape Report
- April 8, 2014 - Clarabridge Expands Offerings With Acquisition of Market Metrix
- April 7, 2014 - Invincea Announces 54 New Enterprise Customers for Its Flagship Enterprise Solution
- April 3, 2014 - U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Kaleo’s EVZIO for the Emergency Treatment of Opioid Overdose
- April 3, 2014 - FDA Rapidly Approves Naloxone Auto-Injector for Heroin and Prescription Opioid Overdose
- March 6, 2014 - Harbert Venture Partners Announces Promotion
- March 6, 2014 - Unitrends Talks Investment and Acquisition
- March 1, 2014 - KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management
- February 24, 2014 - CRM Watchlist 2014 winners: Customer engagement
- February 11, 2014 - CHRISTUS Health Partners with Wellcentive for Large-Scale Population Health Management Deployment
- January 28, 2014 - PeopleMatter Achieves Record Growth in New Sales, Locations Served and Applications Processed in 2013
- January 8, 2014 - nContact Announces First Patient Treated in the CONVERGE IDE Clinical Trial
- December 16, 2013 - Invincea Raises $16 Million in C-Series Funding Led by Aeris Capital and Dell Ventures
- November 22, 2013 - Netsertive Named one of the Fastest Growing North Carolina Companies
- November 14, 2013 - Intelliject, Inc. wins prestigious medication safety award
- October 28, 2013 - PeopleMatter Closes $16 Million In Funding To Accelerate Position As The Only Workforce Management Platform For The Service Industry
- October 28, 2013 - Invincea Announces Major Revenue and Deployment Milestones, Names 17 New Clients
- October 28, 2013 - PeopleMatter Closes $16 Million In Funding To Accelerate Position As The Only Workforce Management Platform For The Service Industry
- August 25, 2013 - Under Jana Jones, Gainesville-based RegisterPatient is growing
- August 22, 2013 - Software AG Launches Real-Time Analytics Platform for Intelligent Business Operations and Announces Acquisition of JackBe Corporation
- August 21, 2013 - Inc. Magazine Names Netsertive to the Inc. 500
- August 21, 2013 - Inc. Magazine Names Clinipace Worldwide to its 2013 Inc. 500 for Fourth Consecutive Year
- August 20, 2013 - Inc. Magazine Names Clinipace Worldwide to its 2013 Inc. 500 List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- August 9, 2013 - Clinical Data Has Arrived. Now What?
- June 30, 2013 - Invincea hopes to add millions of customers with Dell deal
- May 9, 2013 - nContact to Initiate CONVERGE IDE Clinical Trial
- February 6, 2013 - Clinipace Worldwide Ranks in Top 50 on FORBES America’s Most Promising Companies List
- February 1, 2013 - Brothers Develop New Device to Halt Allergy Attacks
- January 17, 2013 - FDA Clears nContact’s Cardiac Ablation Device, EPi-Sense with Embedded Sensors