HVP – Invincea Doubles Bookings in Q1 2015 Over Previous Year
FAIRFAX, VA – Apr 13, 2015: Invincea, Inc., the market leader in advanced endpoint threat protection, today announced that it continued its exponential growth from 2014 into 2015 with bookings in its first quarter growing more than 100 percent compared to the first quarter of 2014. Momentum and milestones include:
- Continued massive sales growth in the first quarter, with major new customers and expansion deals across healthcare, energy, defense industrial, financial, hospitality and retail sectors.
- Named as one of Greater Washington’s Best Places to Work of 2015 by the Washington Business Journal and a Finalist in DC Inno’s Tech Madness. The company was also recognized by CIOReview as one of the 20 Most Promising Defense Technology Solution Providers for its expertise and solutions in advanced malware threat detection, breach prevention and forensic threat intelligence.
- Expanded executive team with the appointment of former IBM security executive Michael Applebaum as vice president of marketing, as the company looks to redefine the market’s expectations of endpoint security.
- Announced a new patent by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) invented by Invincea CEO Anup Ghosh, et al., “Malware Detector,” U.S. Patent #8,935,773 B2 — adding to its growing roster of security patents. The company also received a Notice of Allowance on two additional patents with formal grant dates soon to be announced.
- Increased the company’s staff by nearly 10 percent in the first quarter and expanded its office footprint to accommodate growth.
To read the full article, please click here.