HVP – Clarabridge Brings its Wildly Successful Customer Experience Management Event to London
LONDON–Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced that it is bringing its hugely popular Customer Experience event, Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) conference, to London’s iconic Savoy Hotel. Hosted by Clarabridge and Engagor, 300 customer experience practitioners are expected to attend the inaugural European event on 28 October 2015.
“C3 is an exciting, dynamic, and collaborative event, not to be missed by anyone who is dedicated to making customer experience a strategic initiative”
C3 will showcase how top performing organizations are making data-driven decisions to go beyond customer satisfaction and loyalty to create brand advocates who love their business. Dynamic sessions featuring industry experts and Clarabridge and Engagor customers will span a wide range of topics from strategies to increase customer loyalty and decrease churn, to best practices for building a social customer care strategy. Sessions include:
- Scaling Global Customer Experience Through Social: Airbnb manages over 30 international social media profiles. Explore how Airbnb achieves success and provides service where and when their hosts and guests need it.
- Don’t be the “nice guy”. How a Confident Tone of Voice Improves Social Engagement: JUST EAT shares how they approach social media engagement and don’t settle on being “the nice guy.”
- Delivering Cutting-Edge Real-Time Social Customer Service: Traffic Scotland is setting the standard for social customer service. Learn how they engage with their customers in a timely, efficient manner, and are meeting rising customer expectations on social media.
- Ni Hao, Salut, Heg, Ola! CX Goes Global: ADP has taken their Customer Experience program across 17 countries, analyzing customer feedback in 13 languages. Learn their best practices, strategies, and tips for growing a global CX program.
- Getting Your House in Order: B&Q’s CEM Program: Find out why B&Q was shortlisted as a Finalist for Retail Week’s Customer Experience Insights Initiative of the Year 2015! Tim Jude, Customer Experience Insights Manager at B&Q, shares best practices for building a customer experience program, common mistakes you definitely don’t want to make, and his advice for making better use of the data you are already collecting.
To view the full article please click here.